We all search for the most comfortable accommodation in our journey. Now, the trend has been changed in selecting homestays over hotels and lodges. Kochi, If a homestay can provide the real feel of home away from home, then why to go for other options? Most travelers prefer to reside homestay because of the facilities and comfort level. The one noticed peculiarity of these homestays are affordable charges. Kochi, the trading and tour hub of Kerala, has been enriched with homestays welcoming the tourists.
The choice of homestay varies from stay in heritage homes, colonial Bungalows, boat houses etc. giving a unique experience in throughout your journey. It is advisable to visit any place considering the festival season. They will be providing offers and can be part of the special occasion knowing the tradition and culture. It is recommended to visit from August to January
Justifying to the saying, Adhiti Devo Bhava, means “Guest is God”, homestays in Kochi are enthusiastic to bestow the gratifying hospitality. Some of the homestays will even be keen to fulfill the purpose of your journey by arranging other activities including wildlife and trekking, houseboat travel, Sunset cruise in motor boat, visits to beaches, waterfalls, forts nearby etc
Apart from these, there are hosts even ready to present you live cooking sessions for guests if they are interested in trying the variety cuisine of Kerala. While choosing homestay, one has to consider the companions traveling along with. If you are going with family with elder people, check for the type of rooms available and if you are going with friends it is not a big deal unless until you together can adjust.
There are few things to keep in mind while choosing homestays in Kochi on your journey
- Make sure your homestay is not so far away from the other destinations that you have to reachMake an inquiry via phone or online before you book any homestay
- Make a plan of journey in which how many days you need to stay in homestay
- Check the online presence and reviews before booking
- Be clear about the rates and tariffs along with additional taxes
- Enquire the facilities available like, wifi, hot water availability, pick-up etc
- Whether they provide vegetarian food or non-vegetarian food
- Always keep necessary ID cards at the time if Check-in
- Cross check whether the charge is budget friendly
- Check for laundry facilities
- Recommended to keep a power backup
- Get acquaintances with the managing team and hosts
- Keep communication after booking till you reach the destination
- Try to know details about the transportation facility to other picnic spots from your homestay
Some of the homestays in Kochi offer Ayurvedic Spa and related treatments to gain complete rejuvenation.
This Ayurvedic treatment will gift a refreshing experience. Along with this, There are few homestays offers Yoga and meditation as a special package including wellness treatments in Ayurveda and make arrangements for the Kerala’s traditional performances like Kathakali, Kalaripayattu etc. Most of the foreigners prefer to explore these authentic essence of Kerala’s culture.
There are a lot more to be know and taken care while choosing a homestay over hotel or resort. If you need any guidance and further assistance for booking, connect with us.We are here to deliver the trustworthy services